These series include 123 series depicting factors affecting reserve balances and data from the Fed’s consolidated balance sheet. Also, 516 series represent balance sheet items of individual Federal Reserve Banks.
- FRED Adds “Redlining” Data from Aaronson, Hartley, and Mazumder
- FRED Adds Industry Productivity Dataset from Bureau of Labor Statistics
- FREDcast Will Be Retired in August 2021
- FRED Adds U.S. Mortgage High Yield Indexes from Andrew Davidson and Co.
- Chicago Fed’s Midwest Economy Index To Be Discontinued in June 2021