These series include 123 series depicting factors affecting reserve balances and data from the Fed’s consolidated balance sheet. Also, 516 series represent balance sheet items of individual Federal Reserve Banks.
- Teaching the Economics of Redlining| Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2021
- Teaching the Economics of Innovation | Bring FRED into the Classroom | September 2021
- FRED Adds Chicago Fed Advance Retail Trade Summary (CARTS) Indexes
- Teaching Productivity | Bring FRED into the Classroom | August 2021
- FRED Adds SONIA Interest Rate Benchmarks