These 254 series from the World Bank’s World Economic Outlook are annual measurements of Central Government Debt, and Cash Surplus or Deficit (both as a percentage of GDP) for many of the world’s countries.
- FRED Adds “Redlining” Data from Aaronson, Hartley, and Mazumder
- FRED Adds Industry Productivity Dataset from Bureau of Labor Statistics
- FREDcast Will Be Retired in August 2021
- FRED Adds U.S. Mortgage High Yield Indexes from Andrew Davidson and Co.
- Chicago Fed’s Midwest Economy Index To Be Discontinued in June 2021