These 254 series from the World Bank’s World Economic Outlook are annual measurements of Central Government Debt, and Cash Surplus or Deficit (both as a percentage of GDP) for many of the world’s countries.
- Teaching About Diversity in Data | Bring FRED into the Classroom | February 2023
- Teaching About Adjusting for Inflation | Bring FRED into the Classroom | January 2023
- FRED Expands Senior Loan Officer Opinion Survey
- Changes to Freddie Mac Dataset in FRED
- Teaching About Income and Wealth Inequality | Bring FRED into the Classroom | November 2022