These 254 series from the World Bank’s World Economic Outlook are annual measurements of Central Government Debt, and Cash Surplus or Deficit (both as a percentage of GDP) for many of the world’s countries.
- Teaching the Economics of Education| Bring FRED into the Classroom | January 2021
- FRED Adds Weekly Report on Pandemic Claims
- FRED Adds Monthly State Retail Sales from Census Bureau
- Teaching the Economics of Travel | Bring FRED into the Classroom | November 2020
- FRED Adds Job Posting Trends Data from Indeed