These 254 series from the World Bank’s World Economic Outlook are annual measurements of Central Government Debt, and Cash Surplus or Deficit (both as a percentage of GDP) for many of the world’s countries.
- FRED Continues To Improve Its Accessibility
- Teaching About Core Inflation | Bring FRED into the Classroom | November 2023
- FRED Adds New Personal Consumption Expenditures (PCE) Price Index Data
- Teaching About Government Budget Deficits | Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2023
- A U.S. Government Shutdown Could Delay Some FRED Data