These 254 series from the World Bank’s World Economic Outlook are annual measurements of Central Government Debt, and Cash Surplus or Deficit (both as a percentage of GDP) for many of the world’s countries.
- Consolidation of the Board of Governors H.3 and H.6 Statistical Releases
- Teaching Environmental Economics | Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2020
- Changes to Atlanta Fed’s Survey of Business Uncertainty
- Teaching the Economics of Wealth| Bring FRED into the Classroom | September 2020
- FRED Will Discontinue Weekly and Monthly Treasury Inflation-Indexed Securities