These 180 series from the U.S. Department of Energy / Energy Information Administration are annual, monthly, and weekly measures of gasoline and diesel prices at the pump for the United States and Petroleum Administration for Defense Districts.
- Consolidation of the Board of Governors H.3 and H.6 Statistical Releases
- Teaching Environmental Economics | Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2020
- Changes to Atlanta Fed’s Survey of Business Uncertainty
- Teaching the Economics of Wealth| Bring FRED into the Classroom | September 2020
- FRED Will Discontinue Weekly and Monthly Treasury Inflation-Indexed Securities