These 180 series from the U.S. Department of Energy / Energy Information Administration are annual, monthly, and weekly measures of gasoline and diesel prices at the pump for the United States and Petroleum Administration for Defense Districts.
- FRED Expands G.19 Consumer Credit Release
- Chicago Fed Survey of Business Conditions Renamed
- FRED Expands Commercial Paper with Historical Series
- FRED Expands Overnight AMERIBOR Unsecured Interest Rates with Derived Rates
- Teaching the Economics of Oil Prices| Bring FRED into the Classroom | April 2022