These 180 series from the U.S. Department of Energy / Energy Information Administration are annual, monthly, and weekly measures of gasoline and diesel prices at the pump for the United States and Petroleum Administration for Defense Districts.
- Teaching the Economics of Education| Bring FRED into the Classroom | January 2021
- FRED Adds Weekly Report on Pandemic Claims
- FRED Adds Monthly State Retail Sales from Census Bureau
- Teaching the Economics of Travel | Bring FRED into the Classroom | November 2020
- FRED Adds Job Posting Trends Data from Indeed