The Federal Reserve Board has released March 2011 U.S. Industrial Production data. The relevant Tracking the Global Economy charts have been updated at http://research.stlouisfed.org/economy.
- FRED Continues To Improve Its Accessibility
- Teaching About Core Inflation | Bring FRED into the Classroom | November 2023
- FRED Adds New Personal Consumption Expenditures (PCE) Price Index Data
- Teaching About Government Budget Deficits | Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2023
- A U.S. Government Shutdown Could Delay Some FRED Data