The release of the St. Louis Financial Stress Index for Thursday, November 1, 2012 has been postponed due to the impact of Hurricane Sandy on the availability of data. The Index will be released next on Thursday, November 8.
- FRED Adds “Redlining” Data from Aaronson, Hartley, and Mazumder
- FRED Adds Industry Productivity Dataset from Bureau of Labor Statistics
- FREDcast Will Be Retired in August 2021
- FRED Adds U.S. Mortgage High Yield Indexes from Andrew Davidson and Co.
- Chicago Fed’s Midwest Economy Index To Be Discontinued in June 2021