This new series is the Nonfinancial Leverage Subindex of the Chicago Fed National Financial Conditions Index (NFCI). It examines how leverage can serve as an early warning signal for financial stress and its potential impact on economic growth.
- Teaching the Economics of Education| Bring FRED into the Classroom | January 2021
- FRED Adds Weekly Report on Pandemic Claims
- FRED Adds Monthly State Retail Sales from Census Bureau
- Teaching the Economics of Travel | Bring FRED into the Classroom | November 2020
- FRED Adds Job Posting Trends Data from Indeed