This new series is the Nonfinancial Leverage Subindex of the Chicago Fed National Financial Conditions Index (NFCI). It examines how leverage can serve as an early warning signal for financial stress and its potential impact on economic growth.
- Teaching the Economics of Redlining| Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2021
- Teaching the Economics of Innovation | Bring FRED into the Classroom | September 2021
- FRED Adds Chicago Fed Advance Retail Trade Summary (CARTS) Indexes
- Teaching Productivity | Bring FRED into the Classroom | August 2021
- FRED Adds SONIA Interest Rate Benchmarks