This new series is the Nonfinancial Leverage Subindex of the Chicago Fed National Financial Conditions Index (NFCI). It examines how leverage can serve as an early warning signal for financial stress and its potential impact on economic growth.
- Consolidation of the Board of Governors H.3 and H.6 Statistical Releases
- Teaching Environmental Economics | Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2020
- Changes to Atlanta Fed’s Survey of Business Uncertainty
- Teaching the Economics of Wealth| Bring FRED into the Classroom | September 2020
- FRED Will Discontinue Weekly and Monthly Treasury Inflation-Indexed Securities