This new series is the Nonfinancial Leverage Subindex of the Chicago Fed National Financial Conditions Index (NFCI). It examines how leverage can serve as an early warning signal for financial stress and its potential impact on economic growth.
- FRED Continues To Improve Its Accessibility
- Teaching About Core Inflation | Bring FRED into the Classroom | November 2023
- FRED Adds New Personal Consumption Expenditures (PCE) Price Index Data
- Teaching About Government Budget Deficits | Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2023
- A U.S. Government Shutdown Could Delay Some FRED Data