These series for age groups 20 to 24 years, 25 to 54 years, and 55 years and over are monthly estimates of civilian labor force, labor force participation rate, unemployment, and noninstitutional population from the BLS Current Population Survey.
- Teaching the Economics of Education| Bring FRED into the Classroom | January 2021
- FRED Adds Weekly Report on Pandemic Claims
- FRED Adds Monthly State Retail Sales from Census Bureau
- Teaching the Economics of Travel | Bring FRED into the Classroom | November 2020
- FRED Adds Job Posting Trends Data from Indeed