These series for age groups 20 to 24 years, 25 to 54 years, and 55 years and over are monthly estimates of civilian labor force, labor force participation rate, unemployment, and noninstitutional population from the BLS Current Population Survey.
- Changes to Freddie Mac Dataset in FRED
- Teaching About Income and Wealth Inequality | Bring FRED into the Classroom | November 2022
- Teaching the Economics of Sports | Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2022
- FRED Adds Large Bank Consumer Credit Card and Mortgage Data
- FRED Adds New ADP National Employment Report Data