These series for age groups 20 to 24 years, 25 to 54 years, and 55 years and over are monthly estimates of civilian labor force, labor force participation rate, unemployment, and noninstitutional population from the BLS Current Population Survey.
- Consolidation of the Board of Governors H.3 and H.6 Statistical Releases
- Teaching Environmental Economics | Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2020
- Changes to Atlanta Fed’s Survey of Business Uncertainty
- Teaching the Economics of Wealth| Bring FRED into the Classroom | September 2020
- FRED Will Discontinue Weekly and Monthly Treasury Inflation-Indexed Securities