These series for age groups 20 to 24 years, 25 to 54 years, and 55 years and over are monthly estimates of civilian labor force, labor force participation rate, unemployment, and noninstitutional population from the BLS Current Population Survey.
- FRED Continues To Improve Its Accessibility
- Teaching About Core Inflation | Bring FRED into the Classroom | November 2023
- FRED Adds New Personal Consumption Expenditures (PCE) Price Index Data
- Teaching About Government Budget Deficits | Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2023
- A U.S. Government Shutdown Could Delay Some FRED Data