These weekly series for Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands are from the U.S. Department of Labor’s Employment and Training Administration. They include initial claims, continued claims, insured unemployment rate, and covered employment.
- FRED Will Discontinue Weekly and Monthly Treasury Inflation-Indexed Securities
- Teaching COVID-19 Economics | Bring FRED into the Classroom | August 2020
- FRED Adds Optimal Blue Mortgage Market Indices
- FRED Adds Historical Daily Federal Funds Rate Data from Anbil, Carlson, Hanes, and Wheelock
- FRED Adds Manufactured Housing Survey