These weekly series for Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands are from the U.S. Department of Labor’s Employment and Training Administration. They include initial claims, continued claims, insured unemployment rate, and covered employment.
- Teaching the Economics of Redlining| Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2021
- Teaching the Economics of Innovation | Bring FRED into the Classroom | September 2021
- FRED Adds Chicago Fed Advance Retail Trade Summary (CARTS) Indexes
- Teaching Productivity | Bring FRED into the Classroom | August 2021
- FRED Adds SONIA Interest Rate Benchmarks