These weekly series for Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands are from the U.S. Department of Labor’s Employment and Training Administration. They include initial claims, continued claims, insured unemployment rate, and covered employment.
- FRED Continues To Improve Its Accessibility
- Teaching About Core Inflation | Bring FRED into the Classroom | November 2023
- FRED Adds New Personal Consumption Expenditures (PCE) Price Index Data
- Teaching About Government Budget Deficits | Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2023
- A U.S. Government Shutdown Could Delay Some FRED Data