These weekly series for Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands are from the U.S. Department of Labor’s Employment and Training Administration. They include initial claims, continued claims, insured unemployment rate, and covered employment.
- Teaching About Adjusting for Inflation | Bring FRED into the Classroom | January 2023
- FRED Expands Senior Loan Officer Opinion Survey
- Changes to Freddie Mac Dataset in FRED
- Teaching About Income and Wealth Inequality | Bring FRED into the Classroom | November 2022
- Teaching the Economics of Sports | Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2022