These 10,377 series from the BEA’s National Income and Product Accounts (NIPA) tables provide comprehensive coverage of the national accounts of the United States. Quarterly and annual data series are published with the Gross Domestic Product release. Monthly data series are published with the Personal Income and Outlays release.
- Consolidation of the Board of Governors H.3 and H.6 Statistical Releases
- Teaching Environmental Economics | Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2020
- Changes to Atlanta Fed’s Survey of Business Uncertainty
- Teaching the Economics of Wealth| Bring FRED into the Classroom | September 2020
- FRED Will Discontinue Weekly and Monthly Treasury Inflation-Indexed Securities