These 10,377 series from the BEA’s National Income and Product Accounts (NIPA) tables provide comprehensive coverage of the national accounts of the United States. Quarterly and annual data series are published with the Gross Domestic Product release. Monthly data series are published with the Personal Income and Outlays release.
- FRED Will Discontinue Weekly and Monthly Treasury Inflation-Indexed Securities
- Teaching COVID-19 Economics | Bring FRED into the Classroom | August 2020
- FRED Adds Optimal Blue Mortgage Market Indices
- FRED Adds Historical Daily Federal Funds Rate Data from Anbil, Carlson, Hanes, and Wheelock
- FRED Adds Manufactured Housing Survey