These 10,377 series from the BEA’s National Income and Product Accounts (NIPA) tables provide comprehensive coverage of the national accounts of the United States. Quarterly and annual data series are published with the Gross Domestic Product release. Monthly data series are published with the Personal Income and Outlays release.
- Teaching the Economics of Redlining| Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2021
- Teaching the Economics of Innovation | Bring FRED into the Classroom | September 2021
- FRED Adds Chicago Fed Advance Retail Trade Summary (CARTS) Indexes
- Teaching Productivity | Bring FRED into the Classroom | August 2021
- FRED Adds SONIA Interest Rate Benchmarks