These 10,377 series from the BEA’s National Income and Product Accounts (NIPA) tables provide comprehensive coverage of the national accounts of the United States. Quarterly and annual data series are published with the Gross Domestic Product release. Monthly data series are published with the Personal Income and Outlays release.
- FRED Adds “Redlining” Data from Aaronson, Hartley, and Mazumder
- FRED Adds Industry Productivity Dataset from Bureau of Labor Statistics
- FREDcast Will Be Retired in August 2021
- FRED Adds U.S. Mortgage High Yield Indexes from Andrew Davidson and Co.
- Chicago Fed’s Midwest Economy Index To Be Discontinued in June 2021