These 10,377 series from the BEA’s National Income and Product Accounts (NIPA) tables provide comprehensive coverage of the national accounts of the United States. Quarterly and annual data series are published with the Gross Domestic Product release. Monthly data series are published with the Personal Income and Outlays release.
- Teaching About Diversity in Data | Bring FRED into the Classroom | February 2023
- Teaching About Adjusting for Inflation | Bring FRED into the Classroom | January 2023
- FRED Expands Senior Loan Officer Opinion Survey
- Changes to Freddie Mac Dataset in FRED
- Teaching About Income and Wealth Inequality | Bring FRED into the Classroom | November 2022