These 384 quarterly series from the Federal Housing Finance Agency include 355 series for metropolitan statistical areas and 29 series for metropolitan divisions. Here, a house price index is a broad measure of the movement of single-family house prices.
- FRED Continues To Improve Its Accessibility
- Teaching About Core Inflation | Bring FRED into the Classroom | November 2023
- FRED Adds New Personal Consumption Expenditures (PCE) Price Index Data
- Teaching About Government Budget Deficits | Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2023
- A U.S. Government Shutdown Could Delay Some FRED Data