These 384 quarterly series from the Federal Housing Finance Agency include 355 series for metropolitan statistical areas and 29 series for metropolitan divisions. Here, a house price index is a broad measure of the movement of single-family house prices.
- Teaching the Economics of Redlining| Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2021
- Teaching the Economics of Innovation | Bring FRED into the Classroom | September 2021
- FRED Adds Chicago Fed Advance Retail Trade Summary (CARTS) Indexes
- Teaching Productivity | Bring FRED into the Classroom | August 2021
- FRED Adds SONIA Interest Rate Benchmarks