These 384 quarterly series from the Federal Housing Finance Agency include 355 series for metropolitan statistical areas and 29 series for metropolitan divisions. Here, a house price index is a broad measure of the movement of single-family house prices.
- Teaching the Economics of Education| Bring FRED into the Classroom | January 2021
- FRED Adds Weekly Report on Pandemic Claims
- FRED Adds Monthly State Retail Sales from Census Bureau
- Teaching the Economics of Travel | Bring FRED into the Classroom | November 2020
- FRED Adds Job Posting Trends Data from Indeed