These 384 quarterly series from the Federal Housing Finance Agency include 355 series for metropolitan statistical areas and 29 series for metropolitan divisions. Here, a house price index is a broad measure of the movement of single-family house prices.
- Teaching About Adjusting for Inflation | Bring FRED into the Classroom | January 2023
- FRED Expands Senior Loan Officer Opinion Survey
- Changes to Freddie Mac Dataset in FRED
- Teaching About Income and Wealth Inequality | Bring FRED into the Classroom | November 2022
- Teaching the Economics of Sports | Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2022