These 384 quarterly series from the Federal Housing Finance Agency include 355 series for metropolitan statistical areas and 29 series for metropolitan divisions. Here, a house price index is a broad measure of the movement of single-family house prices.
- FRED Adds “Redlining” Data from Aaronson, Hartley, and Mazumder
- FRED Adds Industry Productivity Dataset from Bureau of Labor Statistics
- FREDcast Will Be Retired in August 2021
- FRED Adds U.S. Mortgage High Yield Indexes from Andrew Davidson and Co.
- Chicago Fed’s Midwest Economy Index To Be Discontinued in June 2021