These 392 international series from the University of Pennsylvania’s Penn World Table 7.1 include 190 ratios of GNP to GDP; 29 purchasing power parity– converted GDP per person engaged in labor force; 121 purchasing power parity– converted GDP per person counted in total employment; and 52 purchasing power parity– converted GDP per hour worked by employees.
- FRED Continues To Improve Its Accessibility
- Teaching About Core Inflation | Bring FRED into the Classroom | November 2023
- FRED Adds New Personal Consumption Expenditures (PCE) Price Index Data
- Teaching About Government Budget Deficits | Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2023
- A U.S. Government Shutdown Could Delay Some FRED Data