These 392 international series from the University of Pennsylvania’s Penn World Table 7.1 include 190 ratios of GNP to GDP; 29 purchasing power parity– converted GDP per person engaged in labor force; 121 purchasing power parity– converted GDP per person counted in total employment; and 52 purchasing power parity– converted GDP per hour worked by employees.
- Consolidation of the Board of Governors H.3 and H.6 Statistical Releases
- Teaching Environmental Economics | Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2020
- Changes to Atlanta Fed’s Survey of Business Uncertainty
- Teaching the Economics of Wealth| Bring FRED into the Classroom | September 2020
- FRED Will Discontinue Weekly and Monthly Treasury Inflation-Indexed Securities