These 392 international series from the University of Pennsylvania’s Penn World Table 7.1 include 190 ratios of GNP to GDP; 29 purchasing power parity– converted GDP per person engaged in labor force; 121 purchasing power parity– converted GDP per person counted in total employment; and 52 purchasing power parity– converted GDP per hour worked by employees.
- FRED Adds “Redlining” Data from Aaronson, Hartley, and Mazumder
- FRED Adds Industry Productivity Dataset from Bureau of Labor Statistics
- FREDcast Will Be Retired in August 2021
- FRED Adds U.S. Mortgage High Yield Indexes from Andrew Davidson and Co.
- Chicago Fed’s Midwest Economy Index To Be Discontinued in June 2021