These 10,181 annual international series from the World Bank’s Global Financial Development Database include measures of financial characteristics, such as the size of institutions, concentration, and competition in the banking market.
- Teaching the Economics of Education| Bring FRED into the Classroom | January 2021
- FRED Adds Weekly Report on Pandemic Claims
- FRED Adds Monthly State Retail Sales from Census Bureau
- Teaching the Economics of Travel | Bring FRED into the Classroom | November 2020
- FRED Adds Job Posting Trends Data from Indeed