On July 31, 2013, the Bureau of Economic Analysis will incorporate a comprehensive revision into the National Income and Product Accounts data. This change will affect series included in the Gross Domestic Product release and the Personal Income and Outlays release.
- FRED Adds “Redlining” Data from Aaronson, Hartley, and Mazumder
- FRED Adds Industry Productivity Dataset from Bureau of Labor Statistics
- FREDcast Will Be Retired in August 2021
- FRED Adds U.S. Mortgage High Yield Indexes from Andrew Davidson and Co.
- Chicago Fed’s Midwest Economy Index To Be Discontinued in June 2021