FRED has added 165 monthly series for the European Union (28 countries) from the Harmonized Index of Consumer Prices release from Eurostat. Also, a revision has been made to the European Union continuing composition series to include Croatia, the 28th country added to the union.
- FRED Expands G.19 Consumer Credit Release
- Chicago Fed Survey of Business Conditions Renamed
- FRED Expands Commercial Paper with Historical Series
- FRED Expands Overnight AMERIBOR Unsecured Interest Rates with Derived Rates
- Teaching the Economics of Oil Prices| Bring FRED into the Classroom | April 2022