FRED has added 165 monthly series for the European Union (28 countries) from the Harmonized Index of Consumer Prices release from Eurostat. Also, a revision has been made to the European Union continuing composition series to include Croatia, the 28th country added to the union.
- FRED Adds “Redlining” Data from Aaronson, Hartley, and Mazumder
- FRED Adds Industry Productivity Dataset from Bureau of Labor Statistics
- FREDcast Will Be Retired in August 2021
- FRED Adds U.S. Mortgage High Yield Indexes from Andrew Davidson and Co.
- Chicago Fed’s Midwest Economy Index To Be Discontinued in June 2021