These 16 daily series are constructed by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis and include various interest rate spreads such as the 5-year breakeven inflation rate, the TED spread and the 5-year, 5-year forward inflation expectation rate.
- FRED Will Discontinue Weekly and Monthly Treasury Inflation-Indexed Securities
- Teaching COVID-19 Economics | Bring FRED into the Classroom | August 2020
- FRED Adds Optimal Blue Mortgage Market Indices
- FRED Adds Historical Daily Federal Funds Rate Data from Anbil, Carlson, Hanes, and Wheelock
- FRED Adds Manufactured Housing Survey