These 16 daily series are constructed by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis and include various interest rate spreads such as the 5-year breakeven inflation rate, the TED spread and the 5-year, 5-year forward inflation expectation rate.
- Teaching the Economics of Redlining| Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2021
- Teaching the Economics of Innovation | Bring FRED into the Classroom | September 2021
- FRED Adds Chicago Fed Advance Retail Trade Summary (CARTS) Indexes
- Teaching Productivity | Bring FRED into the Classroom | August 2021
- FRED Adds SONIA Interest Rate Benchmarks