These 16 daily series are constructed by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis and include various interest rate spreads such as the 5-year breakeven inflation rate, the TED spread and the 5-year, 5-year forward inflation expectation rate.
- Consolidation of the Board of Governors H.3 and H.6 Statistical Releases
- Teaching Environmental Economics | Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2020
- Changes to Atlanta Fed’s Survey of Business Uncertainty
- Teaching the Economics of Wealth| Bring FRED into the Classroom | September 2020
- FRED Will Discontinue Weekly and Monthly Treasury Inflation-Indexed Securities