These 1640 monthly and annual series from the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas improve the quality of payroll employment data for the state of Texas and its metropolitan areas by using early benchmarking and two-step seasonal adjustment.
- Teaching the Economics of Education| Bring FRED into the Classroom | January 2021
- FRED Adds Weekly Report on Pandemic Claims
- FRED Adds Monthly State Retail Sales from Census Bureau
- Teaching the Economics of Travel | Bring FRED into the Classroom | November 2020
- FRED Adds Job Posting Trends Data from Indeed