These 177 monthly series for finance companies are from the Board of Governors G.20 Finance Companies release. These data look at owned, managed, and securitized receivables at finance companies for consumers, real estate, and businesses.
- Consolidation of the Board of Governors H.3 and H.6 Statistical Releases
- Teaching Environmental Economics | Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2020
- Changes to Atlanta Fed’s Survey of Business Uncertainty
- Teaching the Economics of Wealth| Bring FRED into the Classroom | September 2020
- FRED Will Discontinue Weekly and Monthly Treasury Inflation-Indexed Securities