FRED has added 383 annual series on resident population estimates by metropolitan statistical area (MSA) from the U.S. Census Bureau. The map above shows annual population growth for all MSAs in the U.S. from 2017 to 2018.
- FRED Adds “Redlining” Data from Aaronson, Hartley, and Mazumder
- FRED Adds Industry Productivity Dataset from Bureau of Labor Statistics
- FREDcast Will Be Retired in August 2021
- FRED Adds U.S. Mortgage High Yield Indexes from Andrew Davidson and Co.
- Chicago Fed’s Midwest Economy Index To Be Discontinued in June 2021