FRED has added 28 new series from the U.S. Census Bureau’s Manufactured Housing Survey. The survey provides data on shipments, prices, and characteristics of manufactured housing across the U.S. and in Census Regions.
- FRED Updates Money Stock Measures (H.6), Discontinues Money Zero Maturity
- FRED Revises and Expands Indeed Hiring Data
- FRED Adds Monthly Business Formation Statistics Data
- FRED Adds Federal Reserve Weekly Balance Sheet Records Since 1914
- Teaching the Economics of Consumption| Bring FRED into the Classroom | February 2021