In FRED Graph, you can now apply a transformation (e.g., Percent Change) to the result of a formula. This option is available in the “Create Your Own Data Transformation” section. For instance, you can now sum data series and apply a transformation to the total.
- Teaching the Economics of Redlining| Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2021
- Teaching the Economics of Innovation | Bring FRED into the Classroom | September 2021
- FRED Adds Chicago Fed Advance Retail Trade Summary (CARTS) Indexes
- Teaching Productivity | Bring FRED into the Classroom | August 2021
- FRED Adds SONIA Interest Rate Benchmarks