In FRED Graph, you can now apply a transformation (e.g., Percent Change) to the result of a formula. This option is available in the “Create Your Own Data Transformation” section. For instance, you can now sum data series and apply a transformation to the total.
- Teaching About Diversity in Data | Bring FRED into the Classroom | February 2023
- Teaching About Adjusting for Inflation | Bring FRED into the Classroom | January 2023
- FRED Expands Senior Loan Officer Opinion Survey
- Changes to Freddie Mac Dataset in FRED
- Teaching About Income and Wealth Inequality | Bring FRED into the Classroom | November 2022