In FRED Graph, you can now apply a transformation (e.g., Percent Change) to the result of a formula. This option is available in the “Create Your Own Data Transformation” section. For instance, you can now sum data series and apply a transformation to the total.
- FRED Adds “Redlining” Data from Aaronson, Hartley, and Mazumder
- FRED Adds Industry Productivity Dataset from Bureau of Labor Statistics
- FREDcast Will Be Retired in August 2021
- FRED Adds U.S. Mortgage High Yield Indexes from Andrew Davidson and Co.
- Chicago Fed’s Midwest Economy Index To Be Discontinued in June 2021