Economic conditions nationwide continued to show improvement, on balance, since October, according to the latest issue of the Beige Book. (An audio summary of economic conditions in the Eighth District is presented by St. Louis Fed economist Rubén Hernández-Murillo.) Developments in the Eighth District have been mixed since the previous survey. Read more…
- FRED Adds “Redlining” Data from Aaronson, Hartley, and Mazumder
- FRED Adds Industry Productivity Dataset from Bureau of Labor Statistics
- FREDcast Will Be Retired in August 2021
- FRED Adds U.S. Mortgage High Yield Indexes from Andrew Davidson and Co.
- Chicago Fed’s Midwest Economy Index To Be Discontinued in June 2021