You can now find the data series you’re looking for faster with our new feature showing the popularity of each data series. Category, release, and search result pages are now sorted with the most popular series first. We have also added an auto-suggest feature to the FRED search box that will suggest popular series based on the words you type. To see an example, take a look the FRED Personal Income & Outlays category.
- Teaching the Economics of Redlining| Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2021
- Teaching the Economics of Innovation | Bring FRED into the Classroom | September 2021
- FRED Adds Chicago Fed Advance Retail Trade Summary (CARTS) Indexes
- Teaching Productivity | Bring FRED into the Classroom | August 2021
- FRED Adds SONIA Interest Rate Benchmarks