You can now find the data series you’re looking for faster with our new feature showing the popularity of each data series. Category, release, and search result pages are now sorted with the most popular series first. We have also added an auto-suggest feature to the FRED search box that will suggest popular series based on the words you type. To see an example, take a look the FRED Personal Income & Outlays category.
- FRED Adds “Redlining” Data from Aaronson, Hartley, and Mazumder
- FRED Adds Industry Productivity Dataset from Bureau of Labor Statistics
- FREDcast Will Be Retired in August 2021
- FRED Adds U.S. Mortgage High Yield Indexes from Andrew Davidson and Co.
- Chicago Fed’s Midwest Economy Index To Be Discontinued in June 2021