Over 500 data series from the International Labor Comparisons program produced by the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) are now available on FRED. The category includes selected indicators—such as consumer price index, GDP, labor force, employment, and unemployment—from 20 foreign countries. These series are organized both by country and by indicator.
- Consolidation of the Board of Governors H.3 and H.6 Statistical Releases
- Teaching Environmental Economics | Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2020
- Changes to Atlanta Fed’s Survey of Business Uncertainty
- Teaching the Economics of Wealth| Bring FRED into the Classroom | September 2020
- FRED Will Discontinue Weekly and Monthly Treasury Inflation-Indexed Securities