Over 500 data series from the International Labor Comparisons program produced by the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) are now available on FRED. The category includes selected indicators—such as consumer price index, GDP, labor force, employment, and unemployment—from 20 foreign countries. These series are organized both by country and by indicator.
- Teaching the Economics of Redlining| Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2021
- Teaching the Economics of Innovation | Bring FRED into the Classroom | September 2021
- FRED Adds Chicago Fed Advance Retail Trade Summary (CARTS) Indexes
- Teaching Productivity | Bring FRED into the Classroom | August 2021
- FRED Adds SONIA Interest Rate Benchmarks