See the data reflecting the yields to maturity on accrued principal for the 10-Year 1-1/8% Treasury Inflation-Indexed Note, Due 1/15/2021. Treasury Inflation-Protected Securities (TIPS) have principals that increase with inflation and decrease with deflation since they are tied to the consumer price index (CPI). When the security matures, the U.S. Treasury pays either the original or adjusted principal, whichever is greater.
- Consolidation of the Board of Governors H.3 and H.6 Statistical Releases
- Teaching Environmental Economics | Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2020
- Changes to Atlanta Fed’s Survey of Business Uncertainty
- Teaching the Economics of Wealth| Bring FRED into the Classroom | September 2020
- FRED Will Discontinue Weekly and Monthly Treasury Inflation-Indexed Securities