The BLS released Jan 2011 U.S. CPI data this morning; meanwhile, the Federal Reserve Board released Jan 2011 U.S. Industrial Production data. US Real Retail Sales and IP charts have been updated.
- Teaching the Economics of Redlining| Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2021
- Teaching the Economics of Innovation | Bring FRED into the Classroom | September 2021
- FRED Adds Chicago Fed Advance Retail Trade Summary (CARTS) Indexes
- Teaching Productivity | Bring FRED into the Classroom | August 2021
- FRED Adds SONIA Interest Rate Benchmarks