The BEA released the 2nd estimate of 2010 Q4 U.S. GDP data this morning. Meanwhile, the OECD released some monthly and GDP indicators for other G7 countries. Data and charts have been updated.
- FRED Adds “Redlining” Data from Aaronson, Hartley, and Mazumder
- FRED Adds Industry Productivity Dataset from Bureau of Labor Statistics
- FREDcast Will Be Retired in August 2021
- FRED Adds U.S. Mortgage High Yield Indexes from Andrew Davidson and Co.
- Chicago Fed’s Midwest Economy Index To Be Discontinued in June 2021