These 9 daily Option-Adjusted Spreads (OASs) from Bank of America Merrill Lynch are the calculated spreads between a computed OAS index of all corporate bonds in a given rating category and a spot Treasury curve based on corporate bonds weighted market capitalization.
- FRED Expands G.19 Consumer Credit Release
- Chicago Fed Survey of Business Conditions Renamed
- FRED Expands Commercial Paper with Historical Series
- FRED Expands Overnight AMERIBOR Unsecured Interest Rates with Derived Rates
- Teaching the Economics of Oil Prices| Bring FRED into the Classroom | April 2022