These 9 daily Option-Adjusted Spreads (OASs) from Bank of America Merrill Lynch are the calculated spreads between a computed OAS index of all corporate bonds in a given rating category and a spot Treasury curve based on corporate bonds weighted market capitalization.
- Teaching About Adjusting for Inflation | Bring FRED into the Classroom | January 2023
- FRED Expands Senior Loan Officer Opinion Survey
- Changes to Freddie Mac Dataset in FRED
- Teaching About Income and Wealth Inequality | Bring FRED into the Classroom | November 2022
- Teaching the Economics of Sports | Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2022