These 9 daily Option-Adjusted Spreads (OASs) from Bank of America Merrill Lynch are the calculated spreads between a computed OAS index of all corporate bonds in a given rating category and a spot Treasury curve based on corporate bonds weighted market capitalization.
- Teaching the Economics of Redlining| Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2021
- Teaching the Economics of Innovation | Bring FRED into the Classroom | September 2021
- FRED Adds Chicago Fed Advance Retail Trade Summary (CARTS) Indexes
- Teaching Productivity | Bring FRED into the Classroom | August 2021
- FRED Adds SONIA Interest Rate Benchmarks