These 9 daily Option-Adjusted Spreads (OASs) from Bank of America Merrill Lynch are the calculated spreads between a computed OAS index of all corporate bonds in a given rating category and a spot Treasury curve based on corporate bonds weighted market capitalization.
- Consolidation of the Board of Governors H.3 and H.6 Statistical Releases
- Teaching Environmental Economics | Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2020
- Changes to Atlanta Fed’s Survey of Business Uncertainty
- Teaching the Economics of Wealth| Bring FRED into the Classroom | September 2020
- FRED Will Discontinue Weekly and Monthly Treasury Inflation-Indexed Securities