The Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis will host a workshop on Applied Time Series Econometrics on April 15, 2011. The workshop is intended for scholarly research papers on topics in all areas of applied macroeconometrics, including forecasting and finance.
- Changes to Freddie Mac Dataset in FRED
- Teaching About Income and Wealth Inequality | Bring FRED into the Classroom | November 2022
- Teaching the Economics of Sports | Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2022
- FRED Adds Large Bank Consumer Credit Card and Mortgage Data
- FRED Adds New ADP National Employment Report Data