The Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis will host a workshop on Applied Time Series Econometrics on April 15, 2011. The workshop is intended for scholarly research papers on topics in all areas of applied macroeconometrics, including forecasting and finance.
- FRED Adds Bank Term Funding Program Data
- Teaching About Inflation Expectations | Bring FRED into the Classroom | March 2023
- FRED Adds Indeed Index Data
- Teaching About Diversity in Data | Bring FRED into the Classroom | February 2023
- Teaching About Adjusting for Inflation | Bring FRED into the Classroom | January 2023