The Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis will host a workshop on Applied Time Series Econometrics on April 15, 2011. The workshop is intended for scholarly research papers on topics in all areas of applied macroeconometrics, including forecasting and finance.
- Teaching the Economics of Education| Bring FRED into the Classroom | January 2021
- FRED Adds Weekly Report on Pandemic Claims
- FRED Adds Monthly State Retail Sales from Census Bureau
- Teaching the Economics of Travel | Bring FRED into the Classroom | November 2020
- FRED Adds Job Posting Trends Data from Indeed