The U.S. Tracking the Global Economy charts have been updated. The Federal Reserve Board released Feb 2011 U.S. Industrial Production data this morning and the BLS released Feb 2011 U.S. CPI data.
- FRED Adds “Redlining” Data from Aaronson, Hartley, and Mazumder
- FRED Adds Industry Productivity Dataset from Bureau of Labor Statistics
- FREDcast Will Be Retired in August 2021
- FRED Adds U.S. Mortgage High Yield Indexes from Andrew Davidson and Co.
- Chicago Fed’s Midwest Economy Index To Be Discontinued in June 2021