These 675 international series are national accounts data from forty countries. The series include gross domestic product data, consumption expenditures, capital formation, imports, and exports— all from the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) Main Economic Indicators database.
- FRED Continues To Improve Its Accessibility
- Teaching About Core Inflation | Bring FRED into the Classroom | November 2023
- FRED Adds New Personal Consumption Expenditures (PCE) Price Index Data
- Teaching About Government Budget Deficits | Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2023
- A U.S. Government Shutdown Could Delay Some FRED Data