These 675 international series are national accounts data from forty countries. The series include gross domestic product data, consumption expenditures, capital formation, imports, and exports— all from the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) Main Economic Indicators database.
- FRED Will Discontinue Weekly and Monthly Treasury Inflation-Indexed Securities
- Teaching COVID-19 Economics | Bring FRED into the Classroom | August 2020
- FRED Adds Optimal Blue Mortgage Market Indices
- FRED Adds Historical Daily Federal Funds Rate Data from Anbil, Carlson, Hanes, and Wheelock
- FRED Adds Manufactured Housing Survey