These 675 international series are national accounts data from forty countries. The series include gross domestic product data, consumption expenditures, capital formation, imports, and exports— all from the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) Main Economic Indicators database.
- Teaching the Economics of Redlining| Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2021
- Teaching the Economics of Innovation | Bring FRED into the Classroom | September 2021
- FRED Adds Chicago Fed Advance Retail Trade Summary (CARTS) Indexes
- Teaching Productivity | Bring FRED into the Classroom | August 2021
- FRED Adds SONIA Interest Rate Benchmarks