These 675 international series are national accounts data from forty countries. The series include gross domestic product data, consumption expenditures, capital formation, imports, and exports— all from the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) Main Economic Indicators database.
- Teaching the Economics of Education| Bring FRED into the Classroom | January 2021
- FRED Adds Weekly Report on Pandemic Claims
- FRED Adds Monthly State Retail Sales from Census Bureau
- Teaching the Economics of Travel | Bring FRED into the Classroom | November 2020
- FRED Adds Job Posting Trends Data from Indeed