Richard Anderson and Barry Jones have produced a new set of Monetary Services Indexes (also known as Divisia monetary aggregates) that replace and extend the MSI series previously published by this Bank and discontinued in 2006. The new MSI differ from the earlier series in a number of aspects, described on a revised web page and in a forthcoming working paper.
- Chicago Fed Survey of Business Conditions Renamed
- FRED Expands Commercial Paper with Historical Series
- FRED Expands Overnight AMERIBOR Unsecured Interest Rates with Derived Rates
- Teaching the Economics of Oil Prices| Bring FRED into the Classroom | April 2022
- FRED Adds Overnight AMERIBOR Unsecured Interest Rates