Richard Anderson and Barry Jones have produced a new set of Monetary Services Indexes (also known as Divisia monetary aggregates) that replace and extend the MSI series previously published by this Bank and discontinued in 2006. The new MSI differ from the earlier series in a number of aspects, described on a revised web page and in a forthcoming working paper.
- Teaching the Economics of Redlining| Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2021
- Teaching the Economics of Innovation | Bring FRED into the Classroom | September 2021
- FRED Adds Chicago Fed Advance Retail Trade Summary (CARTS) Indexes
- Teaching Productivity | Bring FRED into the Classroom | August 2021
- FRED Adds SONIA Interest Rate Benchmarks