Richard Anderson and Barry Jones have produced a new set of Monetary Services Indexes (also known as Divisia monetary aggregates) that replace and extend the MSI series previously published by this Bank and discontinued in 2006. The new MSI differ from the earlier series in a number of aspects, described on a revised web page and in a forthcoming working paper.
- Consolidation of the Board of Governors H.3 and H.6 Statistical Releases
- Teaching Environmental Economics | Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2020
- Changes to Atlanta Fed’s Survey of Business Uncertainty
- Teaching the Economics of Wealth| Bring FRED into the Classroom | September 2020
- FRED Will Discontinue Weekly and Monthly Treasury Inflation-Indexed Securities