Richard Anderson and Barry Jones have produced a new set of Monetary Services Indexes (also known as Divisia monetary aggregates) that replace and extend the MSI series previously published by this Bank and discontinued in 2006. The new MSI differ from the earlier series in a number of aspects, described on a revised web page and in a forthcoming working paper.
- FRED Adds “Redlining” Data from Aaronson, Hartley, and Mazumder
- FRED Adds Industry Productivity Dataset from Bureau of Labor Statistics
- FREDcast Will Be Retired in August 2021
- FRED Adds U.S. Mortgage High Yield Indexes from Andrew Davidson and Co.
- Chicago Fed’s Midwest Economy Index To Be Discontinued in June 2021