Richard Anderson and Barry Jones have produced a new set of Monetary Services Indexes (also known as Divisia monetary aggregates) that replace and extend the MSI series previously published by this Bank and discontinued in 2006. The new MSI differ from the earlier series in a number of aspects, described on a revised web page and in a forthcoming working paper.
- FRED Continues To Improve Its Accessibility
- Teaching About Core Inflation | Bring FRED into the Classroom | November 2023
- FRED Adds New Personal Consumption Expenditures (PCE) Price Index Data
- Teaching About Government Budget Deficits | Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2023
- A U.S. Government Shutdown Could Delay Some FRED Data