The essay in the St. Louis Fed’s 2010 annual report focuses on the labor market, shining light on trends that aren’t often thought about by the general public; a sidebar shows how U.S. workers fared during the Great Recession compared with workers in other industrialized countries. In addition, President James Bullard writes about the Fed’s mandate to promote maximum sustainable employment and price stability.
- Teaching About Diversity in Data | Bring FRED into the Classroom | February 2023
- Teaching About Adjusting for Inflation | Bring FRED into the Classroom | January 2023
- FRED Expands Senior Loan Officer Opinion Survey
- Changes to Freddie Mac Dataset in FRED
- Teaching About Income and Wealth Inequality | Bring FRED into the Classroom | November 2022