The essay in the St. Louis Fed’s 2010 annual report focuses on the labor market, shining light on trends that aren’t often thought about by the general public; a sidebar shows how U.S. workers fared during the Great Recession compared with workers in other industrialized countries. In addition, President James Bullard writes about the Fed’s mandate to promote maximum sustainable employment and price stability.
- FRED Adds “Redlining” Data from Aaronson, Hartley, and Mazumder
- FRED Adds Industry Productivity Dataset from Bureau of Labor Statistics
- FREDcast Will Be Retired in August 2021
- FRED Adds U.S. Mortgage High Yield Indexes from Andrew Davidson and Co.
- Chicago Fed’s Midwest Economy Index To Be Discontinued in June 2021