The essay in the St. Louis Fed’s 2010 annual report focuses on the labor market, shining light on trends that aren’t often thought about by the general public; a sidebar shows how U.S. workers fared during the Great Recession compared with workers in other industrialized countries. In addition, President James Bullard writes about the Fed’s mandate to promote maximum sustainable employment and price stability.
- Teaching the Economics of Redlining| Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2021
- Teaching the Economics of Innovation | Bring FRED into the Classroom | September 2021
- FRED Adds Chicago Fed Advance Retail Trade Summary (CARTS) Indexes
- Teaching Productivity | Bring FRED into the Classroom | August 2021
- FRED Adds SONIA Interest Rate Benchmarks