The E.2 Survey of Terms of Business Lending Release from the Board of Governors contains 1892 data series pertaining to the terms of Commercial and Industrial Loans. The data is separated by the type of bank and is categorized by risk levels and commitment terms. This data also looks at the effective loan rate, total value of loans, average dollar value of loans, risk rating of the loans, and average time to maturity of the loans.
- Chicago Fed Survey of Business Conditions Renamed
- FRED Expands Commercial Paper with Historical Series
- FRED Expands Overnight AMERIBOR Unsecured Interest Rates with Derived Rates
- Teaching the Economics of Oil Prices| Bring FRED into the Classroom | April 2022
- FRED Adds Overnight AMERIBOR Unsecured Interest Rates