The E.2 Survey of Terms of Business Lending Release from the Board of Governors contains 1892 data series pertaining to the terms of Commercial and Industrial Loans. The data is separated by the type of bank and is categorized by risk levels and commitment terms. This data also looks at the effective loan rate, total value of loans, average dollar value of loans, risk rating of the loans, and average time to maturity of the loans.
- FRED Adds “Redlining” Data from Aaronson, Hartley, and Mazumder
- FRED Adds Industry Productivity Dataset from Bureau of Labor Statistics
- FREDcast Will Be Retired in August 2021
- FRED Adds U.S. Mortgage High Yield Indexes from Andrew Davidson and Co.
- Chicago Fed’s Midwest Economy Index To Be Discontinued in June 2021