The E.2 Survey of Terms of Business Lending Release from the Board of Governors contains 1892 data series pertaining to the terms of Commercial and Industrial Loans. The data is separated by the type of bank and is categorized by risk levels and commitment terms. This data also looks at the effective loan rate, total value of loans, average dollar value of loans, risk rating of the loans, and average time to maturity of the loans.
- Teaching the Economics of Redlining| Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2021
- Teaching the Economics of Innovation | Bring FRED into the Classroom | September 2021
- FRED Adds Chicago Fed Advance Retail Trade Summary (CARTS) Indexes
- Teaching Productivity | Bring FRED into the Classroom | August 2021
- FRED Adds SONIA Interest Rate Benchmarks