The E.2 Survey of Terms of Business Lending Release from the Board of Governors contains 1892 data series pertaining to the terms of Commercial and Industrial Loans. The data is separated by the type of bank and is categorized by risk levels and commitment terms. This data also looks at the effective loan rate, total value of loans, average dollar value of loans, risk rating of the loans, and average time to maturity of the loans.
- Teaching the Economics of Education| Bring FRED into the Classroom | January 2021
- FRED Adds Weekly Report on Pandemic Claims
- FRED Adds Monthly State Retail Sales from Census Bureau
- Teaching the Economics of Travel | Bring FRED into the Classroom | November 2020
- FRED Adds Job Posting Trends Data from Indeed