The E.2 Survey of Terms of Business Lending Release from the Board of Governors contains 1892 data series pertaining to the terms of Commercial and Industrial Loans. The data is separated by the type of bank and is categorized by risk levels and commitment terms. This data also looks at the effective loan rate, total value of loans, average dollar value of loans, risk rating of the loans, and average time to maturity of the loans.
- Consolidation of the Board of Governors H.3 and H.6 Statistical Releases
- Teaching Environmental Economics | Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2020
- Changes to Atlanta Fed’s Survey of Business Uncertainty
- Teaching the Economics of Wealth| Bring FRED into the Classroom | September 2020
- FRED Will Discontinue Weekly and Monthly Treasury Inflation-Indexed Securities