Of the 85 new series, 29 monthly series were added to the New Residential Sales release, and 56 quarterly series were added to the Quarterly New One-Family Home Sales by Price and Financing release. Both releases contain national and regional series for new homes sales based on sales price ranges, financing, and stage of construction when homes are sold.
- FRED Adds “Redlining” Data from Aaronson, Hartley, and Mazumder
- FRED Adds Industry Productivity Dataset from Bureau of Labor Statistics
- FREDcast Will Be Retired in August 2021
- FRED Adds U.S. Mortgage High Yield Indexes from Andrew Davidson and Co.
- Chicago Fed’s Midwest Economy Index To Be Discontinued in June 2021