Of the 85 new series, 29 monthly series were added to the New Residential Sales release, and 56 quarterly series were added to the Quarterly New One-Family Home Sales by Price and Financing release. Both releases contain national and regional series for new homes sales based on sales price ranges, financing, and stage of construction when homes are sold.
- FRED Continues To Improve Its Accessibility
- Teaching About Core Inflation | Bring FRED into the Classroom | November 2023
- FRED Adds New Personal Consumption Expenditures (PCE) Price Index Data
- Teaching About Government Budget Deficits | Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2023
- A U.S. Government Shutdown Could Delay Some FRED Data