IDEAS is now being hosted by the research division of the St. Louis Fed. IDEAS uses the RePEc database to allow searching of over one million research works. The site also includes popularity and ranking of papers, authors, and citations.
- FRED Adds “Redlining” Data from Aaronson, Hartley, and Mazumder
- FRED Adds Industry Productivity Dataset from Bureau of Labor Statistics
- FREDcast Will Be Retired in August 2021
- FRED Adds U.S. Mortgage High Yield Indexes from Andrew Davidson and Co.
- Chicago Fed’s Midwest Economy Index To Be Discontinued in June 2021