The Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis has unveiled its Economic Lowdown Video Companion series designed to help high school educators teach economics. The first of the series, which explores the concept of supply, is available on the St. Louis Fed’s YouTube Channel and web site.
- Chicago Fed Survey of Business Conditions Renamed
- FRED Expands Commercial Paper with Historical Series
- FRED Expands Overnight AMERIBOR Unsecured Interest Rates with Derived Rates
- Teaching the Economics of Oil Prices| Bring FRED into the Classroom | April 2022
- FRED Adds Overnight AMERIBOR Unsecured Interest Rates