The Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis has unveiled its Economic Lowdown Video Companion series designed to help high school educators teach economics. The first of the series, which explores the concept of supply, is available on the St. Louis Fed’s YouTube Channel and web site.
- Teaching the Economics of Education| Bring FRED into the Classroom | January 2021
- FRED Adds Weekly Report on Pandemic Claims
- FRED Adds Monthly State Retail Sales from Census Bureau
- Teaching the Economics of Travel | Bring FRED into the Classroom | November 2020
- FRED Adds Job Posting Trends Data from Indeed