The Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis has unveiled its Economic Lowdown Video Companion series designed to help high school educators teach economics. The first of the series, which explores the concept of supply, is available on the St. Louis Fed’s YouTube Channel and web site.
- Teaching the Economics of Redlining| Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2021
- Teaching the Economics of Innovation | Bring FRED into the Classroom | September 2021
- FRED Adds Chicago Fed Advance Retail Trade Summary (CARTS) Indexes
- Teaching Productivity | Bring FRED into the Classroom | August 2021
- FRED Adds SONIA Interest Rate Benchmarks