The Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis has unveiled its Economic Lowdown Video Companion series designed to help high school educators teach economics. The first of the series, which explores the concept of supply, is available on the St. Louis Fed’s YouTube Channel and web site.
- FRED Continues To Improve Its Accessibility
- Teaching About Core Inflation | Bring FRED into the Classroom | November 2023
- FRED Adds New Personal Consumption Expenditures (PCE) Price Index Data
- Teaching About Government Budget Deficits | Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2023
- A U.S. Government Shutdown Could Delay Some FRED Data