The Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis has unveiled its Economic Lowdown Video Companion series designed to help high school educators teach economics. The first of the series, which explores the concept of supply, is available on the St. Louis Fed’s YouTube Channel and web site.
- FRED Adds “Redlining” Data from Aaronson, Hartley, and Mazumder
- FRED Adds Industry Productivity Dataset from Bureau of Labor Statistics
- FREDcast Will Be Retired in August 2021
- FRED Adds U.S. Mortgage High Yield Indexes from Andrew Davidson and Co.
- Chicago Fed’s Midwest Economy Index To Be Discontinued in June 2021