The Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis has developed an application that allows iPad and iPhone users to access FRED’s nearly 34,000 economic data series from 37 regional, national and international sources. Users can select data from 14 categories, create custom graphs and share data and graphs via e-mail, Twitter or Facebook.
- Teaching the Economics of Redlining| Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2021
- Teaching the Economics of Innovation | Bring FRED into the Classroom | September 2021
- FRED Adds Chicago Fed Advance Retail Trade Summary (CARTS) Indexes
- Teaching Productivity | Bring FRED into the Classroom | August 2021
- FRED Adds SONIA Interest Rate Benchmarks