The Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis has developed an application that allows iPad and iPhone users to access FRED’s nearly 34,000 economic data series from 37 regional, national and international sources. Users can select data from 14 categories, create custom graphs and share data and graphs via e-mail, Twitter or Facebook.
- Teaching About Diversity in Data | Bring FRED into the Classroom | February 2023
- Teaching About Adjusting for Inflation | Bring FRED into the Classroom | January 2023
- FRED Expands Senior Loan Officer Opinion Survey
- Changes to Freddie Mac Dataset in FRED
- Teaching About Income and Wealth Inequality | Bring FRED into the Classroom | November 2022