The Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis has developed an application that allows iPad and iPhone users to access FRED’s nearly 34,000 economic data series from 37 regional, national and international sources. Users can select data from 14 categories, create custom graphs and share data and graphs via e-mail, Twitter or Facebook.
- FRED Adds “Redlining” Data from Aaronson, Hartley, and Mazumder
- FRED Adds Industry Productivity Dataset from Bureau of Labor Statistics
- FREDcast Will Be Retired in August 2021
- FRED Adds U.S. Mortgage High Yield Indexes from Andrew Davidson and Co.
- Chicago Fed’s Midwest Economy Index To Be Discontinued in June 2021