The Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis has developed an application that allows iPad and iPhone users to access FRED’s nearly 34,000 economic data series from 37 regional, national and international sources. Users can select data from 14 categories, create custom graphs and share data and graphs via e-mail, Twitter or Facebook.
- FRED Continues To Improve Its Accessibility
- Teaching About Core Inflation | Bring FRED into the Classroom | November 2023
- FRED Adds New Personal Consumption Expenditures (PCE) Price Index Data
- Teaching About Government Budget Deficits | Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2023
- A U.S. Government Shutdown Could Delay Some FRED Data