The Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis has developed an application that allows iPad and iPhone users to access FRED’s nearly 34,000 economic data series from 37 regional, national and international sources. Users can select data from 14 categories, create custom graphs and share data and graphs via e-mail, Twitter or Facebook.
- Consolidation of the Board of Governors H.3 and H.6 Statistical Releases
- Teaching Environmental Economics | Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2020
- Changes to Atlanta Fed’s Survey of Business Uncertainty
- Teaching the Economics of Wealth| Bring FRED into the Classroom | September 2020
- FRED Will Discontinue Weekly and Monthly Treasury Inflation-Indexed Securities