These 4,016 series from the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics contain regional Consumer Price Index data on movements in prices paid by urban consumers for a representative basket of goods and services. The data are compiled according to the following categories: metropolitan statistical areas, urban regions, and population size classes.
- Consolidation of the Board of Governors H.3 and H.6 Statistical Releases
- Teaching Environmental Economics | Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2020
- Changes to Atlanta Fed’s Survey of Business Uncertainty
- Teaching the Economics of Wealth| Bring FRED into the Classroom | September 2020
- FRED Will Discontinue Weekly and Monthly Treasury Inflation-Indexed Securities