These 4,016 series from the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics contain regional Consumer Price Index data on movements in prices paid by urban consumers for a representative basket of goods and services. The data are compiled according to the following categories: metropolitan statistical areas, urban regions, and population size classes.
- Chicago Fed Survey of Business Conditions Renamed
- FRED Expands Commercial Paper with Historical Series
- FRED Expands Overnight AMERIBOR Unsecured Interest Rates with Derived Rates
- Teaching the Economics of Oil Prices| Bring FRED into the Classroom | April 2022
- FRED Adds Overnight AMERIBOR Unsecured Interest Rates