These 4,016 series from the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics contain regional Consumer Price Index data on movements in prices paid by urban consumers for a representative basket of goods and services. The data are compiled according to the following categories: metropolitan statistical areas, urban regions, and population size classes.
- Teaching the Economics of Redlining| Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2021
- Teaching the Economics of Innovation | Bring FRED into the Classroom | September 2021
- FRED Adds Chicago Fed Advance Retail Trade Summary (CARTS) Indexes
- Teaching Productivity | Bring FRED into the Classroom | August 2021
- FRED Adds SONIA Interest Rate Benchmarks