These 4,016 series from the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics contain regional Consumer Price Index data on movements in prices paid by urban consumers for a representative basket of goods and services. The data are compiled according to the following categories: metropolitan statistical areas, urban regions, and population size classes.
- FRED Will Discontinue Weekly and Monthly Treasury Inflation-Indexed Securities
- Teaching COVID-19 Economics | Bring FRED into the Classroom | August 2020
- FRED Adds Optimal Blue Mortgage Market Indices
- FRED Adds Historical Daily Federal Funds Rate Data from Anbil, Carlson, Hanes, and Wheelock
- FRED Adds Manufactured Housing Survey