These 4,016 series from the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics contain regional Consumer Price Index data on movements in prices paid by urban consumers for a representative basket of goods and services. The data are compiled according to the following categories: metropolitan statistical areas, urban regions, and population size classes.
- FRED Adds “Redlining” Data from Aaronson, Hartley, and Mazumder
- FRED Adds Industry Productivity Dataset from Bureau of Labor Statistics
- FREDcast Will Be Retired in August 2021
- FRED Adds U.S. Mortgage High Yield Indexes from Andrew Davidson and Co.
- Chicago Fed’s Midwest Economy Index To Be Discontinued in June 2021