Women’s Work This historical collection of documents includes a variety of documents on women in the labor force. The oldest document in the current collection is the 1907 Statistics of Women at Work, based on the census of 1900 . The most recent is Women in the Labor Force: A Databook, which includes issues for 2004-2010. We will add to this collection as other documents are identified and located for digitizing.
- Consolidation of the Board of Governors H.3 and H.6 Statistical Releases
- Teaching Environmental Economics | Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2020
- Changes to Atlanta Fed’s Survey of Business Uncertainty
- Teaching the Economics of Wealth| Bring FRED into the Classroom | September 2020
- FRED Will Discontinue Weekly and Monthly Treasury Inflation-Indexed Securities