Women’s Work This historical collection of documents includes a variety of documents on women in the labor force. The oldest document in the current collection is the 1907 Statistics of Women at Work, based on the census of 1900 . The most recent is Women in the Labor Force: A Databook, which includes issues for 2004-2010. We will add to this collection as other documents are identified and located for digitizing.
- Teaching the Economics of Redlining| Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2021
- Teaching the Economics of Innovation | Bring FRED into the Classroom | September 2021
- FRED Adds Chicago Fed Advance Retail Trade Summary (CARTS) Indexes
- Teaching Productivity | Bring FRED into the Classroom | August 2021
- FRED Adds SONIA Interest Rate Benchmarks