Women’s Work This historical collection of documents includes a variety of documents on women in the labor force. The oldest document in the current collection is the 1907 Statistics of Women at Work, based on the census of 1900 . The most recent is Women in the Labor Force: A Databook, which includes issues for 2004-2010. We will add to this collection as other documents are identified and located for digitizing.
- FRED Continues To Improve Its Accessibility
- Teaching About Core Inflation | Bring FRED into the Classroom | November 2023
- FRED Adds New Personal Consumption Expenditures (PCE) Price Index Data
- Teaching About Government Budget Deficits | Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2023
- A U.S. Government Shutdown Could Delay Some FRED Data