Women’s Work This historical collection of documents includes a variety of documents on women in the labor force. The oldest document in the current collection is the 1907 Statistics of Women at Work, based on the census of 1900 . The most recent is Women in the Labor Force: A Databook, which includes issues for 2004-2010. We will add to this collection as other documents are identified and located for digitizing.
- FRED Adds “Redlining” Data from Aaronson, Hartley, and Mazumder
- FRED Adds Industry Productivity Dataset from Bureau of Labor Statistics
- FREDcast Will Be Retired in August 2021
- FRED Adds U.S. Mortgage High Yield Indexes from Andrew Davidson and Co.
- Chicago Fed’s Midwest Economy Index To Be Discontinued in June 2021