Women’s Work This historical collection of documents includes a variety of documents on women in the labor force. The oldest document in the current collection is the 1907 Statistics of Women at Work, based on the census of 1900 . The most recent is Women in the Labor Force: A Databook, which includes issues for 2004-2010. We will add to this collection as other documents are identified and located for digitizing.
- Teaching the Economics of Education| Bring FRED into the Classroom | January 2021
- FRED Adds Weekly Report on Pandemic Claims
- FRED Adds Monthly State Retail Sales from Census Bureau
- Teaching the Economics of Travel | Bring FRED into the Classroom | November 2020
- FRED Adds Job Posting Trends Data from Indeed