These 232 series include 225 international series based on the OECD’s Composite Leading Indicators: Reference Turning Points and Component Series and 7 US series based on the NBER’s U.S. Business Cycle Expansions and Contractions series. Each locale has three options for how periods from troughs to peaks are indicated: troughs and peaks are included, peaks are excluded, and troughs are excluded.
- Consolidation of the Board of Governors H.3 and H.6 Statistical Releases
- Teaching Environmental Economics | Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2020
- Changes to Atlanta Fed’s Survey of Business Uncertainty
- Teaching the Economics of Wealth| Bring FRED into the Classroom | September 2020
- FRED Will Discontinue Weekly and Monthly Treasury Inflation-Indexed Securities