These 232 series include 225 international series based on the OECD’s Composite Leading Indicators: Reference Turning Points and Component Series and 7 US series based on the NBER’s U.S. Business Cycle Expansions and Contractions series. Each locale has three options for how periods from troughs to peaks are indicated: troughs and peaks are included, peaks are excluded, and troughs are excluded.
- Teaching About Government Budget Deficits | Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2023
- A U.S. Government Shutdown Could Delay Some FRED Data
- Teaching About Home Prices | Bring FRED into the Classroom | September 2023
- Teaching About Uncertainty and Volatility | Bring FRED into the Classroom | August 2023
- FRED Adds Macroeconomic Uncertainty Index Data