These 232 series include 225 international series based on the OECD’s Composite Leading Indicators: Reference Turning Points and Component Series and 7 US series based on the NBER’s U.S. Business Cycle Expansions and Contractions series. Each locale has three options for how periods from troughs to peaks are indicated: troughs and peaks are included, peaks are excluded, and troughs are excluded.
- FRED Will Discontinue Weekly and Monthly Treasury Inflation-Indexed Securities
- Teaching COVID-19 Economics | Bring FRED into the Classroom | August 2020
- FRED Adds Optimal Blue Mortgage Market Indices
- FRED Adds Historical Daily Federal Funds Rate Data from Anbil, Carlson, Hanes, and Wheelock
- FRED Adds Manufactured Housing Survey