These 232 series include 225 international series based on the OECD’s Composite Leading Indicators: Reference Turning Points and Component Series and 7 US series based on the NBER’s U.S. Business Cycle Expansions and Contractions series. Each locale has three options for how periods from troughs to peaks are indicated: troughs and peaks are included, peaks are excluded, and troughs are excluded.
- Teaching the Economics of Education| Bring FRED into the Classroom | January 2021
- FRED Adds Weekly Report on Pandemic Claims
- FRED Adds Monthly State Retail Sales from Census Bureau
- Teaching the Economics of Travel | Bring FRED into the Classroom | November 2020
- FRED Adds Job Posting Trends Data from Indeed