These 232 series include 225 international series based on the OECD’s Composite Leading Indicators: Reference Turning Points and Component Series and 7 US series based on the NBER’s U.S. Business Cycle Expansions and Contractions series. Each locale has three options for how periods from troughs to peaks are indicated: troughs and peaks are included, peaks are excluded, and troughs are excluded.
- FRED Adds “Redlining” Data from Aaronson, Hartley, and Mazumder
- FRED Adds Industry Productivity Dataset from Bureau of Labor Statistics
- FREDcast Will Be Retired in August 2021
- FRED Adds U.S. Mortgage High Yield Indexes from Andrew Davidson and Co.
- Chicago Fed’s Midwest Economy Index To Be Discontinued in June 2021