FRASER, the St. Louis Fed’s digital library of historic economic and banking publications and archival material, has received a facelift. The redesigned website includes new and enhanced site navigation, such as chronological browsing and a more advanced search feature.
- FRED Adds “Redlining” Data from Aaronson, Hartley, and Mazumder
- FRED Adds Industry Productivity Dataset from Bureau of Labor Statistics
- FREDcast Will Be Retired in August 2021
- FRED Adds U.S. Mortgage High Yield Indexes from Andrew Davidson and Co.
- Chicago Fed’s Midwest Economy Index To Be Discontinued in June 2021