FRASER, the St. Louis Fed’s digital library of historic economic and banking publications and archival material, has received a facelift. The redesigned website includes new and enhanced site navigation, such as chronological browsing and a more advanced search feature.
- Teaching the Economics of Education| Bring FRED into the Classroom | January 2021
- FRED Adds Weekly Report on Pandemic Claims
- FRED Adds Monthly State Retail Sales from Census Bureau
- Teaching the Economics of Travel | Bring FRED into the Classroom | November 2020
- FRED Adds Job Posting Trends Data from Indeed