These 23 series come from the Income, Poverty, and Health Insurance Coverage in the United States release from the Census: 12 of these annual series are from the “Gini Ratios for Households, by Race and Hispanic Origin of Householder” table, and the other 11 are annual series from the “Gini Ratios of Families, by Race and Hispanic Origin of Householder” table.
- FRED Adds “Redlining” Data from Aaronson, Hartley, and Mazumder
- FRED Adds Industry Productivity Dataset from Bureau of Labor Statistics
- FREDcast Will Be Retired in August 2021
- FRED Adds U.S. Mortgage High Yield Indexes from Andrew Davidson and Co.
- Chicago Fed’s Midwest Economy Index To Be Discontinued in June 2021