The new Page One Economics website offers the data behind the economics, including a data “starter set” from our popular FRED website, to provide deeper understanding of important economic issues. Page One Economics Newsletter contains timely economic essays with additional data, information and explanation—the back story on front page economics… We will also continue to provide the newsletter’s Classroom Edition for teachers and anyone else who wants a study guide in economics.
- FRED Adds “Redlining” Data from Aaronson, Hartley, and Mazumder
- FRED Adds Industry Productivity Dataset from Bureau of Labor Statistics
- FREDcast Will Be Retired in August 2021
- FRED Adds U.S. Mortgage High Yield Indexes from Andrew Davidson and Co.
- Chicago Fed’s Midwest Economy Index To Be Discontinued in June 2021