The new Page One Economics website offers the data behind the economics, including a data “starter set” from our popular FRED website, to provide deeper understanding of important economic issues. Page One Economics Newsletter contains timely economic essays with additional data, information and explanation—the back story on front page economics… We will also continue to provide the newsletter’s Classroom Edition for teachers and anyone else who wants a study guide in economics.
- Teaching the Economics of Redlining| Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2021
- Teaching the Economics of Innovation | Bring FRED into the Classroom | September 2021
- FRED Adds Chicago Fed Advance Retail Trade Summary (CARTS) Indexes
- Teaching Productivity | Bring FRED into the Classroom | August 2021
- FRED Adds SONIA Interest Rate Benchmarks