The new Page One Economics website offers the data behind the economics, including a data “starter set” from our popular FRED website, to provide deeper understanding of important economic issues. Page One Economics Newsletter contains timely economic essays with additional data, information and explanation—the back story on front page economics… We will also continue to provide the newsletter’s Classroom Edition for teachers and anyone else who wants a study guide in economics.
- Consolidation of the Board of Governors H.3 and H.6 Statistical Releases
- Teaching Environmental Economics | Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2020
- Changes to Atlanta Fed’s Survey of Business Uncertainty
- Teaching the Economics of Wealth| Bring FRED into the Classroom | September 2020
- FRED Will Discontinue Weekly and Monthly Treasury Inflation-Indexed Securities