These 150 series from the British Bankers’ Association represent the average actual interest rates leading banks pay to borrow unsecured funds from other banks in the London market. LIBOR is the most widely used benchmark or reference rate for short-term interest rates. The data is lagged by one week due to an agreement with the source.
- Chicago Fed Survey of Business Conditions Renamed
- FRED Expands Commercial Paper with Historical Series
- FRED Expands Overnight AMERIBOR Unsecured Interest Rates with Derived Rates
- Teaching the Economics of Oil Prices| Bring FRED into the Classroom | April 2022
- FRED Adds Overnight AMERIBOR Unsecured Interest Rates