These 150 series from the British Bankers’ Association represent the average actual interest rates leading banks pay to borrow unsecured funds from other banks in the London market. LIBOR is the most widely used benchmark or reference rate for short-term interest rates. The data is lagged by one week due to an agreement with the source.
- Consolidation of the Board of Governors H.3 and H.6 Statistical Releases
- Teaching Environmental Economics | Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2020
- Changes to Atlanta Fed’s Survey of Business Uncertainty
- Teaching the Economics of Wealth| Bring FRED into the Classroom | September 2020
- FRED Will Discontinue Weekly and Monthly Treasury Inflation-Indexed Securities