These 150 series from the British Bankers’ Association represent the average actual interest rates leading banks pay to borrow unsecured funds from other banks in the London market. LIBOR is the most widely used benchmark or reference rate for short-term interest rates. The data is lagged by one week due to an agreement with the source.
- Teaching the Economics of Education| Bring FRED into the Classroom | January 2021
- FRED Adds Weekly Report on Pandemic Claims
- FRED Adds Monthly State Retail Sales from Census Bureau
- Teaching the Economics of Travel | Bring FRED into the Classroom | November 2020
- FRED Adds Job Posting Trends Data from Indeed