These 150 series from the British Bankers’ Association represent the average actual interest rates leading banks pay to borrow unsecured funds from other banks in the London market. LIBOR is the most widely used benchmark or reference rate for short-term interest rates. The data is lagged by one week due to an agreement with the source.
- FRED Adds “Redlining” Data from Aaronson, Hartley, and Mazumder
- FRED Adds Industry Productivity Dataset from Bureau of Labor Statistics
- FREDcast Will Be Retired in August 2021
- FRED Adds U.S. Mortgage High Yield Indexes from Andrew Davidson and Co.
- Chicago Fed’s Midwest Economy Index To Be Discontinued in June 2021