These 150 series from the British Bankers’ Association represent the average actual interest rates leading banks pay to borrow unsecured funds from other banks in the London market. LIBOR is the most widely used benchmark or reference rate for short-term interest rates. The data is lagged by one week due to an agreement with the source.
- FRED Continues To Improve Its Accessibility
- Teaching About Core Inflation | Bring FRED into the Classroom | November 2023
- FRED Adds New Personal Consumption Expenditures (PCE) Price Index Data
- Teaching About Government Budget Deficits | Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2023
- A U.S. Government Shutdown Could Delay Some FRED Data