Page One Economics Newsletter just published an article on data revisions. The initial unemployment claims weekly data is one example: These data are released just five days after the information is collected and then revised in subsequent reports. To see more examples—for over 40,000 series—check out our ALFRED database.
- FRED Adds Bank Term Funding Program Data
- Teaching About Inflation Expectations | Bring FRED into the Classroom | March 2023
- FRED Adds Indeed Index Data
- Teaching About Diversity in Data | Bring FRED into the Classroom | February 2023
- Teaching About Adjusting for Inflation | Bring FRED into the Classroom | January 2023