Page One Economics Newsletter just published an article on data revisions. The initial unemployment claims weekly data is one example: These data are released just five days after the information is collected and then revised in subsequent reports. To see more examples—for over 40,000 series—check out our ALFRED database.
- Teaching the Economics of Redlining| Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2021
- Teaching the Economics of Innovation | Bring FRED into the Classroom | September 2021
- FRED Adds Chicago Fed Advance Retail Trade Summary (CARTS) Indexes
- Teaching Productivity | Bring FRED into the Classroom | August 2021
- FRED Adds SONIA Interest Rate Benchmarks