Page One Economics Newsletter just published an article on data revisions. The initial unemployment claims weekly data is one example: These data are released just five days after the information is collected and then revised in subsequent reports. To see more examples—for over 40,000 series—check out our ALFRED database.
- Changes to Freddie Mac Dataset in FRED
- Teaching About Income and Wealth Inequality | Bring FRED into the Classroom | November 2022
- Teaching the Economics of Sports | Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2022
- FRED Adds Large Bank Consumer Credit Card and Mortgage Data
- FRED Adds New ADP National Employment Report Data