Page One Economics Newsletter just published an article on data revisions. The initial unemployment claims weekly data is one example: These data are released just five days after the information is collected and then revised in subsequent reports. To see more examples—for over 40,000 series—check out our ALFRED database.
- Teaching the Economics of Education| Bring FRED into the Classroom | January 2021
- FRED Adds Weekly Report on Pandemic Claims
- FRED Adds Monthly State Retail Sales from Census Bureau
- Teaching the Economics of Travel | Bring FRED into the Classroom | November 2020
- FRED Adds Job Posting Trends Data from Indeed