Page One Economics Newsletter just published an article on data revisions. The initial unemployment claims weekly data is one example: These data are released just five days after the information is collected and then revised in subsequent reports. To see more examples—for over 40,000 series—check out our ALFRED database.
- FRED Continues To Improve Its Accessibility
- Teaching About Core Inflation | Bring FRED into the Classroom | November 2023
- FRED Adds New Personal Consumption Expenditures (PCE) Price Index Data
- Teaching About Government Budget Deficits | Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2023
- A U.S. Government Shutdown Could Delay Some FRED Data