This new digital collection of the papers of Marriner S. Eccles, Chairman (1934-1948) and member (1948-1951) of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System, provides research material about the Federal Reserve System and Eccles’ role in the monetary and fiscal systems of the United States.
- Consolidation of the Board of Governors H.3 and H.6 Statistical Releases
- Teaching Environmental Economics | Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2020
- Changes to Atlanta Fed’s Survey of Business Uncertainty
- Teaching the Economics of Wealth| Bring FRED into the Classroom | September 2020
- FRED Will Discontinue Weekly and Monthly Treasury Inflation-Indexed Securities