This new digital collection of the papers of Marriner S. Eccles, Chairman (1934-1948) and member (1948-1951) of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System, provides research material about the Federal Reserve System and Eccles’ role in the monetary and fiscal systems of the United States.
- Teaching About Adjusting for Inflation | Bring FRED into the Classroom | January 2023
- FRED Expands Senior Loan Officer Opinion Survey
- Changes to Freddie Mac Dataset in FRED
- Teaching About Income and Wealth Inequality | Bring FRED into the Classroom | November 2022
- Teaching the Economics of Sports | Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2022