This new digital collection of the papers of Marriner S. Eccles, Chairman (1934-1948) and member (1948-1951) of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System, provides research material about the Federal Reserve System and Eccles’ role in the monetary and fiscal systems of the United States.
- Teaching the Economics of Redlining| Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2021
- Teaching the Economics of Innovation | Bring FRED into the Classroom | September 2021
- FRED Adds Chicago Fed Advance Retail Trade Summary (CARTS) Indexes
- Teaching Productivity | Bring FRED into the Classroom | August 2021
- FRED Adds SONIA Interest Rate Benchmarks