This new digital collection of the papers of Marriner S. Eccles, Chairman (1934-1948) and member (1948-1951) of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System, provides research material about the Federal Reserve System and Eccles’ role in the monetary and fiscal systems of the United States.
- FRED Expands G.19 Consumer Credit Release
- Chicago Fed Survey of Business Conditions Renamed
- FRED Expands Commercial Paper with Historical Series
- FRED Expands Overnight AMERIBOR Unsecured Interest Rates with Derived Rates
- Teaching the Economics of Oil Prices| Bring FRED into the Classroom | April 2022