The director general of the Bank of Greece and his coauthors trace the role of money and the influence of Milton Friedman in ECB policymaking. Other articles corroborate Bernanke’s “savings glut” hypothesis, explain the basics of sovereign debt and Europe’s current woes, and critique Fed lending during the financial crisis.
- Teaching About Adjusting for Inflation | Bring FRED into the Classroom | January 2023
- FRED Expands Senior Loan Officer Opinion Survey
- Changes to Freddie Mac Dataset in FRED
- Teaching About Income and Wealth Inequality | Bring FRED into the Classroom | November 2022
- Teaching the Economics of Sports | Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2022