The director general of the Bank of Greece and his coauthors trace the role of money and the influence of Milton Friedman in ECB policymaking. Other articles corroborate Bernanke’s “savings glut” hypothesis, explain the basics of sovereign debt and Europe’s current woes, and critique Fed lending during the financial crisis.
- Teaching the Economics of Education| Bring FRED into the Classroom | January 2021
- FRED Adds Weekly Report on Pandemic Claims
- FRED Adds Monthly State Retail Sales from Census Bureau
- Teaching the Economics of Travel | Bring FRED into the Classroom | November 2020
- FRED Adds Job Posting Trends Data from Indeed