The director general of the Bank of Greece and his coauthors trace the role of money and the influence of Milton Friedman in ECB policymaking. Other articles corroborate Bernanke’s “savings glut” hypothesis, explain the basics of sovereign debt and Europe’s current woes, and critique Fed lending during the financial crisis.
- Teaching the Economics of Redlining| Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2021
- Teaching the Economics of Innovation | Bring FRED into the Classroom | September 2021
- FRED Adds Chicago Fed Advance Retail Trade Summary (CARTS) Indexes
- Teaching Productivity | Bring FRED into the Classroom | August 2021
- FRED Adds SONIA Interest Rate Benchmarks