FRED has added 72 new monthly series from the G.19 Consumer Credit release of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System. The data include monthly flow data, annualized monthly flow data, and consumer loan rates. When these data are updated on July 9, 2012, the decimal precision of the observations will be increased from one decimal place to four (to better reflect the source data).
- Chicago Fed Survey of Business Conditions Renamed
- FRED Expands Commercial Paper with Historical Series
- FRED Expands Overnight AMERIBOR Unsecured Interest Rates with Derived Rates
- Teaching the Economics of Oil Prices| Bring FRED into the Classroom | April 2022
- FRED Adds Overnight AMERIBOR Unsecured Interest Rates