FRED has added 72 new monthly series from the G.19 Consumer Credit release of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System. The data include monthly flow data, annualized monthly flow data, and consumer loan rates. When these data are updated on July 9, 2012, the decimal precision of the observations will be increased from one decimal place to four (to better reflect the source data).
- FRED Adds “Redlining” Data from Aaronson, Hartley, and Mazumder
- FRED Adds Industry Productivity Dataset from Bureau of Labor Statistics
- FREDcast Will Be Retired in August 2021
- FRED Adds U.S. Mortgage High Yield Indexes from Andrew Davidson and Co.
- Chicago Fed’s Midwest Economy Index To Be Discontinued in June 2021