FRED has added 72 new monthly series from the G.19 Consumer Credit release of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System. The data include monthly flow data, annualized monthly flow data, and consumer loan rates. When these data are updated on July 9, 2012, the decimal precision of the observations will be increased from one decimal place to four (to better reflect the source data).
- Teaching the Economics of Redlining| Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2021
- Teaching the Economics of Innovation | Bring FRED into the Classroom | September 2021
- FRED Adds Chicago Fed Advance Retail Trade Summary (CARTS) Indexes
- Teaching Productivity | Bring FRED into the Classroom | August 2021
- FRED Adds SONIA Interest Rate Benchmarks