FRED has added 72 new monthly series from the G.19 Consumer Credit release of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System. The data include monthly flow data, annualized monthly flow data, and consumer loan rates. When these data are updated on July 9, 2012, the decimal precision of the observations will be increased from one decimal place to four (to better reflect the source data).
- Consolidation of the Board of Governors H.3 and H.6 Statistical Releases
- Teaching Environmental Economics | Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2020
- Changes to Atlanta Fed’s Survey of Business Uncertainty
- Teaching the Economics of Wealth| Bring FRED into the Classroom | September 2020
- FRED Will Discontinue Weekly and Monthly Treasury Inflation-Indexed Securities