FRED has added 72 new monthly series from the G.19 Consumer Credit release of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System. The data include monthly flow data, annualized monthly flow data, and consumer loan rates. When these data are updated on July 9, 2012, the decimal precision of the observations will be increased from one decimal place to four (to better reflect the source data).
- FRED Continues To Improve Its Accessibility
- Teaching About Core Inflation | Bring FRED into the Classroom | November 2023
- FRED Adds New Personal Consumption Expenditures (PCE) Price Index Data
- Teaching About Government Budget Deficits | Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2023
- A U.S. Government Shutdown Could Delay Some FRED Data