The 3 new series are weekly subindexes (risk, credit, and leverage) of the Chicago Fed National Financial Conditions Index (NFCI). These subindexes allow for a more detailed examination of the movements of the NFCI.
- Teaching the Economics of Education| Bring FRED into the Classroom | January 2021
- FRED Adds Weekly Report on Pandemic Claims
- FRED Adds Monthly State Retail Sales from Census Bureau
- Teaching the Economics of Travel | Bring FRED into the Classroom | November 2020
- FRED Adds Job Posting Trends Data from Indeed