These 3036 series from the National Bureau of Economic Research (NBER) Macrohistory Database cover the pre-WWI and interwar economies, including production, construction, employment, money, prices, asset market transactions, foreign trade, and government activity. Although most data series cover the United States, there is a limited number of series representing data for the United Kingdom, Germany, and France.
- Teaching the Economics of Education| Bring FRED into the Classroom | January 2021
- FRED Adds Weekly Report on Pandemic Claims
- FRED Adds Monthly State Retail Sales from Census Bureau
- Teaching the Economics of Travel | Bring FRED into the Classroom | November 2020
- FRED Adds Job Posting Trends Data from Indeed