These 3036 series from the National Bureau of Economic Research (NBER) Macrohistory Database cover the pre-WWI and interwar economies, including production, construction, employment, money, prices, asset market transactions, foreign trade, and government activity. Although most data series cover the United States, there is a limited number of series representing data for the United Kingdom, Germany, and France.
- Teaching the Economics of Redlining| Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2021
- Teaching the Economics of Innovation | Bring FRED into the Classroom | September 2021
- FRED Adds Chicago Fed Advance Retail Trade Summary (CARTS) Indexes
- Teaching Productivity | Bring FRED into the Classroom | August 2021
- FRED Adds SONIA Interest Rate Benchmarks