These 3036 series from the National Bureau of Economic Research (NBER) Macrohistory Database cover the pre-WWI and interwar economies, including production, construction, employment, money, prices, asset market transactions, foreign trade, and government activity. Although most data series cover the United States, there is a limited number of series representing data for the United Kingdom, Germany, and France.
- Chicago Fed Survey of Business Conditions Renamed
- FRED Expands Commercial Paper with Historical Series
- FRED Expands Overnight AMERIBOR Unsecured Interest Rates with Derived Rates
- Teaching the Economics of Oil Prices| Bring FRED into the Classroom | April 2022
- FRED Adds Overnight AMERIBOR Unsecured Interest Rates